The Cheating-est Guy’s Names
Does the name make the man? Can you tell if he’s a cheater or not?
A recent U.K. study suggested that men named Wayne may be the most likely to cheat in a relationship, but there are more Scotts hanging around, and possibly hang-dogging.
Others on the unlucky-in-love list are Mark and Matthew, #2 and #3. Liam, always a popular name across the pond, is now the second most popular boy’s name in the U.S., and rounds out our list of those most likely to cheat.
While we don’t recommend breaking up with your significant other just because their name falls on this list, it is an interesting tidbit for couples. Even if you aren’t a cheater, if there are some other “Craigs” and “Lees” that are, you might be affected by some of the fallout.
Don’t say we didn’t warn you: Ryan might be lyin’.
The Unlucky 13: Top Names Most Associated with Cheating
- Scott: 1,911,897 names in the U.S.
- Mark: 1,846,210 names in the U.S
- Matthew: 1,324,750 names in the U.S.
- Lee: 911, 576 names in the U.S.
- Ryan: 805,486 names in the U.S.
- Nicholas: 636,696 names in the U.S.
- Steve: 607,658 names in the U.S.
- Wayne: 484,941 names in the U.S.
- Craig: 429,684 names in the U.S.
- Harry: 333,442 names in the U.S.
- Dean: 236,369 names in the U.S.
- Ashley: 9,004 names in the U.S.
- Liam: 8,056 names in the U.S.