Note: This post is the last in a series on Brand Building that highlights the approach that WhitePages has taken over the past 15 months to build and reposition its brand
Today, I’m very excited to announce the official launch of our all-new WhitePages website !
If you’ve been following the Brand Building Series, you already have a pretty good idea of what this brings to you. If not, here are some highlights:
- Simpler experience. We believe that sometimes less is more, so we have done all we can to simplify your experience. There is less text per page, fewer ads, and generally less clutter overall!
- Speedier website. Our website performs an average of 51% faster than before. (Measurement based on how rapidly everything downloads into your browser.)
- Improved search results. All the enhanced info that you only find on WhitePages now stands out more clearly in the search results. E.g. ages, names of others in the same home, job titles, and employer names.
- Connect with others via email or mobile. With our Member Listings, we have been rapidly expanding beyond landline phone and postal addresses.
- Make yourself reachable in a trusted environment. That is, you are able to add your own private contact information, but searchers on WhitePages can’t see that information. They will be able to find and connect with you via your Member Listing but your email and mobile number will not be shared.
- Everything you already get in our existing online directory. And of course, we are still the largest, free database to find over 200 million individuals in the US.
This complete overhaul of our website is just one big step in achieving our mission to make it fantastically simple for everyone to connect with confidence. We’ll continue to invest in making our services better for you. Stay tuned for more news coming soon on how we are improving our services!
How do you like our new website? What would you like to see next? Post a comment and let us know!