Today, as part of the WhitePages mobile team, I am excited to announce the newest addition to our suite of Android apps! We’ve made dramatic improvements to our data, interface and search integrations and now offer a stronger, stand-alone WhitePages app—and boy is this thing fast!
This app is loaded with popular WhitePages mobile features including:
- Mobile People Search: Get access to over 200 million people listings – that’s over 90 percent of the US population.
- Location Aware Store Locator: Popular stores in top categories are automatically suggested based on device location.
- Local Business Search: Geo based business search with enhanced listing information including websites, hours of operation, reviews and photos for businesses by name or by category.
- Reverse Phone Lookup: Find a name for an unknown number. When you do a reverse phone lookup and if the searched number is a cell phone or unpublished listing, you have an option to do a premium search for $1.99.
- Save to Contacts: Add the name, address and number from any WhitePages listing to your Android phone contacts with just one tap.
In addition to the popular features, here are some additional cool enhancements that we have made to make this app truly unique:
- Share: In addition to sharing listings via email and text message, you can now share on Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Improved search experience: You can now initiate a call directly from the search results page. Also, use expandable maps to find addresses and get directions.
- Quick Search Box: Frequent searches are now just a tap away from the phone’s home screen without launching the app.
Give it a try and let us know what you think. Just click here to download it now!