I’m pleased to announce yet another addition to the WhitePages mobile portfolio with the launch today of WhitePages for Windows Phone. This new flavor of WhitePages mobile takes the award winning features from our other mobile platform apps and transforms them with the new Windows Phone UI, making it easy and enjoyable to ‘Find & Connect’ with the people and businesses in your area.
This new Windows Phone app is loaded with popular WhitePages mobile features including:
- Mobile People Search: Immediate access to the most comprehensive source of phone numbers and addresses. WhitePages’ database includes contact information for over 200 million people – that’s over 90 percent of the US population.
- Local Business Search: Combining GPS location, Bing™ maps and the powerful WhitePages business directory, WhitePages business search provides useful results fast for nearby businesses by name or by category.
- Location Aware Store Locator: Popular stores are automatically suggested based on device location, with one-tap access to over 1 million verified businesses to find the best results fast.
- Reverse Phone Lookup: Putting a name to unknown numbers with ease, standard WhitePages search finds landlines and businesses, and premium search options are available for cell phones and other hard to find numbers.
- Save to Contacts: Add caller name, address and number to the phone’s address book with just one tap.
With this new Windows Phone app we now have all the major mobile app platforms covered. The team here at WhitePages prides themselves on their ability to crank out high quality, innovative apps in rapid succession. I wonder what they’re going to crank out next?